- For scheduled morning and evening cruise tours, seat booking window will open only for next 15 days.
- Infants (up-to 2 years of age) will be allowed on cruise, free of cost.
- Group/Puja/Party & Meeting reservations can only be confirmed on receipt/deposit of 50% of the total cost.
- Final balance 50% is payable 30 days before the date of booking for cruise. Failure to pay may be treated as a cancellation, and our cancellation terms applied.
- In the case of no show of guests on reporting time at Alaknanda Jetty, management reserves the right to reissue or re allot the seats.
- For the convenience of all passengers, management has the right to reallocate the chosen seats.
- If you cancel the Tickets before 48 Hours from the date of journey, only 75% will be refunded.
- If you cancel the Tickets within 48 Hours from the date of journey, 100% will be deducted.
- Rescheduling of date of journey may be allowed, before 7 days of date of journey, only in rare situations due to some unavoidable circumstances at additional charges of 25% of total charges. Rescheduling will be sole discretion of Alaknanda Cruiseline and subject to availability of dates. No reasons whatsoever will be given if we are unable to provide rescheduling of date of booking.
- While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of fluctuating river conditions and navigational or mechanical difficulties, all schedules and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- Clients must accept the decisions of the captain and cruise managers, who are responsible for the safety of the vessel. The cruise managers shall have the power to remove from the vessel any client if considered necessary for their medical safety or whose actions are materially affecting the enjoyment of the cruise by other clients.
- The company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to passengers’ property whilst cruising with us.
Limitation Of Liability
If a Guest is injured, becomes ill, or dies, or the Guest’s property is lost or damaged, or the Guest and / or his / her property is delayed, Alaknanda Cruiseline will not be liable to the Guest for any damages unless the occurrence was due to the negligence of Alaknanda Cruiseline or willful fault. Alaknanda Cruiseline also disclaims liability to Guests under any circumstances for infliction of emotional distress, mental suffering or psychological injury which was not:
- The result of physical injury to the Guest caused by the negligence or fault of a crew member or the manager, agent, master or operator of the Vessels;
- the result of Guest having been at actual risk of physical injury, and such risk was caused by the negligence or fault of a crew member or the manager, agent, master or operator of the Vessels; or
- intentionally inflicted by a crew member or the manager, agent, master or operator of the Vessels. In no event will Alaknanda Cruiseline be liable to the Guests, their agents or any one else claiming on behalf of or for either of them for consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages.
- The vessel may be withdrawn at any time due to Govt. requirement or emergencies beyond the control of the ¨Company¨ with or without prior notice. In that case full advance money will be refunded by the ¨Company¨ without any compensation to the ¨User¨.
Due to river traffic police restriction or due to any other unavoidable reasons jetty for embarkation and disembarkation may be changed at a short notice.
The vessel will be placed at the jetty half an hour before the time for embarkation & again half an hour grace time will be provided beyond the schedule time for disembarkation.
This is subject to Jurisdiction of Court in Varanasi.
Do not insist upon speeding up or stopping of the vessel other than the nominated place / places.
Consumption of liquor and smoking on vessel will not be allowed.
Will maintain the cleanliness of the vessel. No member of the Party will indulge in any unlawful or indecent activity or damage or dirty any part of the vessel or its furniture, linen, crockery and cutlery etc.
The User will help Alaknanda Cruiseline in maintaining the cleanliness of the river from the point of view of their safety by not discarding any waste materials into it and in maintaining the vessel as a NO PLASTIC ZONE. Any waste materials to be discarded will be put in the baskets kept for the purpose.
The User will exercise full and very careful control of children, particularly from the point of view of their security, so that they are not left unaccompanied or lean over the railings. Their safety on board is entirely the responsibility of the User or their guardians or parents.
The User will arrange for assistance for older persons so that their physical well-being is taken care of and they do not suffer injuries.